View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Those cards and labels are just perfect!! I can't believe how patient you were with me getting the color I wanted and all. WEW! Thank you so much for the free "stop puppy mills" sticker. I have that around on a license plate cover too and ordered another for the front. I'm all into doing what I can to help close those inhuman millers down.
Anyway you can post the pictures here if you want. Your much better at that than I am. With Christmas sneeking up on us I'm going to have to get busy and get a nice picture made for Christmas cards from you too. You are "the" best!
Whoo hooooooooooooooo I'm so glad you like them and you have a VERY Good eye for what you had in mind - I LOVED MAKING THEM And thank YOU...the photo was just stunning -

Here they are - I added that little extras just cause I thought it was cute (#3) and lol - they DO show a little violet on the site - but they really are Pinkish Brown lol - how funny -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TOPFOLD pinkish with brown frame.jpg (35.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg YorkiedazeLabels to Match Card. Ford Script.jpg (14.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg TOPFOLD Simple frame.jpg (102.9 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by red98vett; 08-27-2008 at 03:06 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!