View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #10
brunosmom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPeque View Post
Had I ever made a threat or behaved like that, my own parents would have called the police and made me sit down and talk with them - just to scare the &%$# out of me. (My younger brother was caught shoplifting and mom did that very thing! Needless to say it was the last time he ever stole something).

Hopefully the school will take this seriously. I'm sure it is all "talk" and the bully doesn't have any idea of the implications or seriousness of what he's saying. Hopefully someone can make that really clear to him.

I'd take this as far up the administration as you can. The parents sound like a couple of irresponsible, negligent disasters. I'm sorry this is happening to your son.
The boys parents refuse to punish him in anyway. He is aloud to run around town doing what he wants when he wants. They never know where he is. i mean come on, he is in 3rd grade!! I ALWAYS know where my kids are. Because of this my kids are not leaving the house except foe school just because i amd afraid somethign will happen.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!