View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #9
brunosmom
YT Addict

Sorry I havent updated you guys. My hubby went to the school yesterday and talked to the teacher and the princ. at the same time. My son has failed to tell us that he had been sent to the office with the other boy the day before. Not because he was in trouble but because the princ. was trying to find out what was going on. my hubby was told that when they tried to talk to my son (with the other boy in the room) he got all quiet. My son gets nervous around adults. Im sure he didnt say anything cause he didnt want the other boy to hear him. The school is doing everything they can to keep the boys away from each other. They are also looking into the gun comment. There were a few other boys that overheard it and they were punished for not speaking up. nothing big, just had to sit out of recess.
After my hubby got done at the school he went and talked to the police again. They had talked to the boys parents who tried to say he never gets into trouble. The cope laughed at them. They have him on tape stealing from the store and have had 5 complaints of him telling kids he was going to get a gun on them. His parents were told that one more complaint, no matter how small, they are getting the tape, all the reports they have on him, picking him up and he is going to juvie.

When i picked up my son yesterday I asked him how his day was. He said the other boy was at school bragging about how nobody was going to do anything about the gun threat. I asked my son if he had told the teacher that and he didnt. Now we are trying to get it through to my son what is really considered tattling and what I am at the point where my kids are not going outside to play until this all dies down.

Im glad we were already in the process of looking for a house out of this stupid little town!!!!!

oh, my hibby also talked to the super. of the school district and let him know what is going on. He is keeping a close eye on the situation for us.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!