View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:17 AM   #13
Hannah3183
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandysbabies View Post
I know what you mean about hating S/D. Mandy was on K/D. I kept her on it for awhile and she is doing better. I have since changed her to canned Innovia. It has a pretty low protein count. Lower than some. I just don't think some vets are up on nutriction like they should be. Some of just the vegetable foods like Natures Receipe and some others I have tried she just doesn't like. I just try to feed her a good food with carrots, apples or something like that for snacks. Good luck with that little one because I know its hard.
I like feeding my dog kibble so it helps keep her teeth clean. Plus, she's had problems with her anal glands...and the kibble helped her with that. So, I guess my question is since you are feeding yours canned, do you have any problems with Mandy's teeth or anal glands/scooting?

If we could come up with a quality low protein kibble, we'd make millions! haha. It seems like so many of us here at YT have dogs with liver problems, that there would be something out there available to us!

Thanks again everyone for the help and suggestions. Hopefully, we'll get on track soon and carry on as normal.
Hannah3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!