View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 06:08 AM   #3
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Ha ha, I got such a chuckle from your two stories I have to add my own job search embarrassment. When I was fresh out of esthetician school I was hitting all of the spas handing out my brand new little resume. One spa I hit had a step up when you enter that I didn't notice. So basically I opened the door, immediately tripped on the step and went flying/stumbling into the spa. Just in case that wasn't embarrassing enough and to cover the possibility that anyone might miss my entrance, I was wearing very 'clicky' shoes and the floor was tile so it was extremely loud. They did take my resume but never called. I'm sure they didn't want me anywhere near a wax pot.

ProfessorPeteza- I bet you wouldn't have wanted that job anyway. The receptionist sounds like a b!tch. If she couldn't have brought herself to get up and help you she could have at least made a little joke to ease your embarrassment.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!