View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 07:36 PM   #40
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Well, I guess I won't have to have Peanut (Kim) make my avatars anymore!

This is just too cool. Thank you so much for the great instructions. It's really pretty easy, though I see I have a little work to do on figuring out how to get rid of the white background around my pictures. I think I know what to do, but any input would be welcome.
Also, when I went back into Photoscape to TRY to fix it, I couldn't figure out how to bring my saved avatar back up to adjust the background in the pictures I used Surely I don't have to start from scratch In any case, it's bedtime for me; I'll work on it more tomorrow.
Thanks so much for this very helpful, FUN, thread!
The white comes around the picture when you set the avatar to be a certain size, but the picture is a different size. For example some of your pictures are rectangles and some are squares. There are several ways around this, you could edit the pictures to be the size you want before bring them over to the animated gif part. You could crop certain pictures to make them square. When you are making the animated gift you have several options on setting the canvas size, and you can set the canvas size to make a rectangular picture. Also, try using "stretch" as one of the options.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 08-25-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!