View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #15
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi Rae View Post
i heard so much about the bbq and everyone having such a great time..
would love to see some more pictures if anyone has any.
Let me tell you, Geri is the most fantastic and gracious hostess and her husband is an incredible host. We have definately made new friends with them and are now talking of going camping. I feel so blessed to have them as our new friends.
Geri took a group shot that was better than mine, but here are a couple of pictures. I can't name everyone in that large group shot, so I won't even try, but the ones from YT in the smaller group were from L to R, Grizzley Bear (Mary), PANAMA69 (Greta), Yorkiedaze (me), PINKGIR (Heather) and Geri Cunningham. And a picture of Krissy, Geri's little one that has Cushings and fainting spells.
Attached Thumbnails
BBQ at Geri Cunninghams was FANTASTIC!!!-geri-cunninghams-8-22-08-trip-home-8-23-08-009.jpg   BBQ at Geri Cunninghams was FANTASTIC!!!-geri-cunninghams-8-22-08-trip-home-8-23-08-026.jpg   BBQ at Geri Cunninghams was FANTASTIC!!!-geri-cunninghams-8-22-08-trip-home-8-23-08-027.jpg   BBQ at Geri Cunninghams was FANTASTIC!!!-geri-cunninghams-8-22-08-trip-home-8-23-08-004.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!