View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 03:50 AM   #8
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann View Post
Soo cute!!

What type of program are you using to re-size them?

Usually when you re-size a picture in a program like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, under the re-size, you'll see "Re-sample using" then a drop down box. The drop down box will have different types to pick from, you usually want to go with smart size or something, just play around with it until you find one that doesn't distort your pictures. Depending on the file size too, you can re-size using .PNG instead of .JPG which is for Portable Network Graphics and it doesn't lose as much color.

Respond back if this doesn't help and I'll try to help again!
I am not sure, I am a computer idiot.. I take the pics on the smallest resolution with the camera(1728x1152). I stick card into the usb slot and Picasa automatically comes up and shows me my pics. Then I choose the ones I want and click finish. Then I crop them otherwise what you are looking at seems so far away and you cannot see detail But I have not seen anywhere on Picasa to resize them so when I get ready to attach the pic to the thread, I click browse, select my pic I want to post, right click and select open with Infranview, then I select resize and the only sizes that Yorkietalk will take are the ones that come out distorted...
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!