View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 09:15 PM   #11
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

AHHHHHHH I see you guys haven't learned the trick of getting expensive sunglasses....LOL

I buy mine from Pearle Vision. You can pick out ANY gorgeous designer you want and have the lenses tinted any color and darkness you choose. So OK, maybe expensive at first, but cheap in the long run for a designer choice. You pay the extra $25 for the guarantee plan and if they are broke or scratch or even chewed up by the dog, you pay 10 percent of the origianal cost of glasses and get a free new pair. This is good for 1 year and for the 2nd year you pay ... I think it was 20 percent.
My DKNY fabulous sunglasses were $350 plus they had a special going which let you pick any pair in the store and have them scratch proofed and tinted anyway you wanted and the new cost was only $149 plus the extra $25 for insurance. so I guess$175 might seem expensive to some but I already had mine replaced 3 times at $14.99(glasses cost) and still have another year left on guarantee. They even replace if you scratch the lense.
By the way...LOL... The first replacement i did....was when the dogs chewed them to bits
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!