View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Gucci Sunglasses. New.

Hi guys. I had trouble trying to resize and post here so I listed them on Ebay. I have a beauiful pair of authentic Gucci Sunglasses. They are a popular style. I never wore them. Just tried on and I did not feel comfortable in them. I'm used to smaller glasses and these had the big frames. I paid over $100 plus shipping. From any YT member interested I would gladly pull them off ebay and sell them for $50 shipped which is a steal. Here is the link if interested (below) I also have a coach checkbook wallet that is not authentic but still nice. It is brand new never used. If anyone is interested in that let me know and I can send you pictures privately so I don't have to resize. I'd like to get $20 shipped for that. It's brand new in the box. I'm cleaning closets and have a lot of brand new boys clothing as well. All new with tags and designer names. Krew, Hollister, Adidas, etc. Boys just never wore them and they outgrew them. All new with tags. Thanks. Elaine

Link to the Gucci glasses. Check out my other auctions as well if you like.

Gucci Brown Chocolate Sunglasses Designer GG 2593/S NEW - eBay (item 220273014099 end time Aug-29-08 13:01:30 PDT)
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!