View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #8
JadedSmilez
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie's Mom View Post
Has anyone used Comfortis? It is a once a month tablet given orally for flea control? I am supposed to pick up some today from my vet. They have just started using this product instead of the Capstar and Frontline.

I really hope to hear good things about it because I would much rather give her a pill once a month as opposed to putting on the liquid flea control. I can't stand that stuff and don't like the way she acts when I use it, which is why I don't use it very often.

Comfortis.com - Home
My Vet wont carry this product. She said that there are too many side effects and that she doesnt want her pets to come back for f/u visits due to these side effects. she gave us Capstar instead. It seems to have worked really fast. We also got a flea/larve/egg fogger at Petco and bombed the whole house. My husband put D/E (diatomaceous earth ) all over out on the outside area around the house.
We mean business!! My poor DaisyBear is allergic to these fleas!! (our Vet initally thought it was a food allergy, but after the Rx food w/o improvement she found the fleas)
JadedSmilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!