Thread: Mom VS Car Wash
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 07:29 AM   #1
Wigfur
Forever Athena's Mommy
Donating Member

Smile Mom VS Car Wash

Okay this morning I called my Mother's cell phone. She was at the car wash trying to get her car clean. She hit the rinse and pulled the trigger and flew backwards into the wall. She was so shocked it had any power. I laughed and she let me go so she could finish up. Then she calls me back. She says "It took 15 dollars to wash this fricken car and its not even clean!!!!!!" I was shocked, it was not auto wash, it was manual. She spent 15.00 in quarters to wash her suv....... Then she says,,,, "I put the soap on there and nothing came out but a little stream of water, I put the wax on then rinsed it off"... It was not until she rinsed it off that she discovered... The trigger...... So in retrospect she has learned one thing about washing her car....... POWER WASH gets the bird poop off better then a trickle of water that comes out of the wand..... So now she needs to clean her Kia.....and is going to the auto wash cussing... Hahahahhahah

15.00 in quarters for wash
2.00 for gas to get to the wash....

Laughing until your side hurts at your Mother who has never washed her car and had no clue she could power wash it with a simple pull of a trigger..

PRICELESS
Wigfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!