View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Love Prayers Needed For Tracy's (Beabble) Family!!!

I just got this note from Tracy (Beabble)..... please send up prayers that her husband has not been harmed by this!!!

THANK YOU!!

<<<<< My sisters husband and my husband work at the same shot together, she got a call from her husband, (I can't get ahold of mine) and there's been a bad chemical spill on my husbands side of the shop. The have the whole shop evacuated and my husbands side under quarenteen (sp) and no one but HAZMAT, the ambulance and fire department are allow near them. They don't know what the chemical is yet as far as my sisters husband knows, all they know is the company that delivers their chemicals delivered the wrong one and when they opened it, all hell broke lose. I'm scared, so, so scared. The kids and I jumped in the car and drove as fast as we could out to my husbands work but were stopped and they won't let us back there. News crews are there, a bunch of ambulance, fire department, Hazmat and God knows who else. They've got the guys on the ground spraying them down. They've taken some guys out in ambulance already but they are still going through the guys, it's a pretty big place. I'm so scared.>>>>>>

Tracy, we are lifting your family up in prayer.... and have faith that all will be well............ <<hugs>>
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!