View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 06:18 PM   #1
tartisst
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Got My New Baby Jagger Today!!!

I thought it would be bittersweet today, getting a new puppy while Coty is still missing, but it was AWESOME. My new baby Jagger is the cutest, playful, well-adjusted little boy. He fits in like he's been living with my family all of his life. Even Tyson played with him. They chased my oldest son Justice around the golf course in my backyard and now everyone is konked out! Jagger loves playing with my 6 month old's (Jaxson) toys.

I also got to meet Beth (b_veslka) and Kim (TXshopper). It's so fantastic to put an actual live person with a face from the YT forum. They were the loveliest girls and absolutely gorgeous too (inside and out). I know that God had already planned today's scenario because it was perfect! Paula (also a breeder and groomer) was delightful and knowledgeable and has the most well-maintained home with 9 or 10 grown Yorkies and 12 puppies. They are inside dogs and have their own crates and go to them when they come in from the outside. And get this... there was absolutely no "dog" smell if you know what I mean. None whatsoever! I was amazed. Her dogs are simply beautiful. One of her studs is my puppy's father and Beth's dam is his momma. I am also getting another puppy from Paula in October or November.

God really knows how to heal a broken heart and it's spelled "Y-O-R-K-I-E"!!!

I'm going to figure out how to post pictures in the morning and will bombard you with photos of my new baby Jagger and Tyson.
tartisst is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!