View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #11
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momellon View Post
i live in northern ireland i brought a spray from an american site it cost was 10 pounds but cost me 25 pounds to have it shipped over that was 35 pounds a lot of money,don't think i will be doing it again
I ship outside the US daily so I thought I might be able to offer some insight. Unfortunately since gasprices rose the price has gone up on international postage and practically skyrocketed this past year. Ive been shipping international for several years but just recently it cost me a lot more to send to Europe. For example I shipped a dog clothing rack to UK that the customer only paid $25 for shipping but it actually cost me $37 for the cheapest shipping possible and the rack weighs about 3 lbs so I was out money on that. I know shipping any sort of carrier, beds, and even grooming products are espensive because they all weigh a bit more. It seems if the pacakge is anywhere over a pound shipping cost really gets up there. But if you order small accessories or dog clothing which is really light and therefore usually very reasonable to ship out of the USA. Hope that helps
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!