View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #14
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

I guess I bought this thread back up because I don't want to start another thread.

I have a few question. When is the right age to start putting her into shows? We both went thru her 1st conformation class but being that she was only 3 months her attetion span was very small. All she cared about was playing with the bigger dogs which i would not allow after what one of the owner had said. She said that MeiLing must look like one of those squeaky toy he has a home..i was in shocked...so i rather prevent something bad happening by not allowing her to get close to them. But I do however plan to re-enroll into the class again once it is offered again. The instructor does not offer the class during the summer due to the heat...so that is a good thing because MeiLing can't tolerate any sort of heat...hehe...

As of right now she is will be turning 8 months at the end of this month...and hopefully class will begin again sometime next month. I don't know if I going to be able to do this...hehe...kinda scary. Thanks for all your help!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!