View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #8
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyFidgette View Post
I know, right! I got all excited the day after I put it up and there were 3 inquiries! Then I saw who they were. My mom was like, "How do you know they are scammers? What if they are real and you are telling them to get a JOB!" I was like, "Mom, trust me, I know the signs." Well, she was a little apprehensive until I read her some emails told her the signs and she saw how all the emails are practically the same!!!! Then she believed me!
Well, we're SO avid about selling this truck and it just irks me to get these e-mails instead of real ones! I was so mad the other morning... I have my BlackBerry set up to my e-mail and the other morning around 7 or so I got the notification that I had an e-mail about the listing in Craigslist. I actually got out of bed and got on the laptop to respond to the e-mail and wow, guess what it was! Yep, a scammer! I was so mad, I didn't realize it was a scammer at first so I googled it then the next day I received 2 more e-mails of the same type just with different names!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!