View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #1
bfollowell
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile I get to puppy-sit Jackson & Bear this weekend!

I get to puppy-sit Jackson & Bear this weekend!

My ex called to ask if I'd mind puppy-sitting this weekend. They're going to be gone Friday evening and almost all day Saturday and the kids will be with me so that would leave the dogs by themselves. They have a friend coming in for the older dogs but didn't want to leave the pups alone and thought I might like a little prelude of what life will be like when the boys come home for good the following week.

I am sooooooo excited. I was over visiting them Sunday evening and they were just so much fun. They are so funny. I get so much enjoyment out of just watching them explore and play with each other. It's just like when my kids were little except I don't have to change diapers!

I haven't posted any new photos or videos recently so I'll make sure to rectify that as they explore the house this weekend. Anyone not familiar with the ongoing saga of my boys, feel free to search out my previous posts. You'll find plenty of photos and videos.

The boys come home to stay with me the following Friday, August 29th. It's been a lonnngggg three months but the waiting is almost over! I can't wait!!

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!