Thread: Help please!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
nikkik187
Yorkie Yakker

Default Help please!!!

So my little man is 5 months old now. He was just neutered this week and his basic potty training and command training is going great. He also sits for his food, treats, and toys. However, I am having a major problem. My little man thinks he is the king of the house. He jumps and nips at our older dog, jessie. He also likes to steal her cookies and they fight over toys. Jessie often barks at him and turns her head away but he still jumps and nips. Also, my little man thinks he is the boss of me as well. Sometimes it seems almost as if he is 'pissed' at me. He will growl at me and show his teeth and jump at my face. He will bark and bite and 99% of the time he breaks the skin. He also steals things from my hands often. I will try to gently push him back off my lap but he will keep coming back. The more I do this the more he bites. I have also tried to use a water bottle, loud noises, growling, yelping, the firm "no", and time outs but NONE of it has worked. I need some advice please!!! Thanks!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!