View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
mblab
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Welcome little Zoë!

I can't believe the time has finally come, it's been a long time in the process. But I am very happy and proud to introduce to all of the nice YT'ers my little puppy, Zoë!

She came home Saturday night after a very long day! Me and my boyfriend drove to Tampa to pick her up, then to Crystal River for a mini break, and then 3 more hours to get home to Tallahassee! She's just a little princess, sneaky and adorable and we're totally in love.

Other than being adorable we've just tried to enjoy her. We went to the vet today, that was an adventure. The the vet said she looks in perfect health, a very happy and healthy looking almost 12 week old, 2.5 pound puppy! The bad news was little Zoë did not like the last shot and freaked (she only let out one short cry) and then proceeded to shake until we got home! Our only concern right now is that she hasn't shown much interest in food. But for lunch today we tried something new, adding some water to her food, and either that was the trick or she finally broke and was hungry enough. Either way she ate a lot, compared to the past two days! Tonight she ate 3/4 of her entire serving!

So here's my little Zoë, the queen!!!! of sleeping (she sleeps more than anything, she's a total pro at sleeping) and littlest playmate! (My boyfriend just loves her and Zoë just loves him, they play with her going after his red hair and she seems in pure heaven!)

Here she is, looking cute in photo 1; chasing her tail in photo 2; and trying to figure out what the camera was in photo 3. I've uploaded some more photos of her to my profile (after creating an album) that you can view those if you'd like.
Attached Thumbnails
Welcome little Zoë!-day2playhardsleeplots_12-1.jpg   Welcome little Zoë!-day2playhardsleeplots_09-1.jpg   Welcome little Zoë!-day2playhardsleeplots_11-1-1.jpg  
mblab is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!