View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Belwo - a note on Insurance - it likely won't pay anything for something that has already been diagnosed - so you may want to really look at that carefully.

Some thoughts on dry eye - I HAVE that and have looked into it until I nearly lost my mind bc I got to the point where I could hardly see the computer screen in front of me (or the TV, or street signs or anything) - I was scared I was going blind! Finally got diagnosed about 6 mths or so ago.

The drops do help but there is a lot of research that people w/ dry eyes need OMEGAs in their diet (extra!). I was already taking fish oil, so I added one in the evening and noticed some improvement. Then I read some more about other oils like borage. So, I went to Target and found a combo oil for about 6.99 that includes Fish, Flax, and Borage Oil (Target Brand) and take it morning and evening - and WITHIN ONE WEEK my vision was returning to normal. I'm not even using re-wetting drops now and my vision has normalized - and I could BARELY see for a while. So, I just wanted to share that - bc Omegas are so good for dogs and this may help these babies.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!