View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
yorkiekist
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfevurly View Post
Just a follow up on my two little male yorkies that I have placed an ad for weeks ago.* We are still in need of a good home for these two little babies.* They are exceptional quality bred coming from Noble Star yorkies.* We have finally listed them in the local papers at $900.00 each,* but hoping to find homes for them here in the YT forum.* I must know these boys go to good homes and I have had so many people call trying to just get a free puppy, using scams just to take the boys and resell.* I couldn't believe all of the calls with the same stories, all involving the loss of their dog just the day before, but when money was mentioned, they were no longer interested.*** I no longer feel comfortable with selling the babies and this is just adding to the heartbreak of having to give my boys up anyway.* I need help with those of you who frequent this forum in helping me find good homes.* If anyone would love to have two adorable little brothers that are absolutely beautiful, social and loving.* I will certainly offer a great deal if someone wants both boys, which is my ideal scenerio for them.......please contact me.* thanks.
Sad, but so true about most of the potential buyers here in AZ. Lots of bogus calls and looky Lou's but mention $ and they quickly go away. I am to the point of spaying and neutering first also as buyers like to register with the alternative registries and have instant high quality breeders. If you like, I will keep my ear out for some decent potential buyers for you. Have you contacted any of the kennel clubs in AZ? They may be able to place your guys in loving pet homes. Best of luck on placing your beautiful boys. I can imagine what a hard decision this is for you. Lynn
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!