View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 12:14 PM   #1
dfevurly
Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkies still need good home in Arizona

Just a follow up on my two little male yorkies that I have placed an ad for weeks ago.* We are still in need of a good home for these two little babies.* They are exceptional quality bred coming from Noble Star yorkies.* We have finally listed them in the local papers at $900.00 each,* but hoping to find homes for them here in the YT forum.* I must know these boys go to good homes and I have had so many people call trying to just get a free puppy, using scams just to take the boys and resell.* I couldn't believe all of the calls with the same stories, all involving the loss of their dog just the day before, but when money was mentioned, they were no longer interested.*** I no longer feel comfortable with selling the babies and this is just adding to the heartbreak of having to give my boys up anyway.* I need help with those of you who frequent this forum in helping me find good homes.* If anyone would love to have two adorable little brothers that are absolutely beautiful, social and loving.* I will certainly offer a great deal if someone wants both boys, which is my ideal scenerio for them.......please contact me.* thanks.
dfevurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!