View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 08:19 AM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Angry I want what i was promised

I want to kill someone at the cox communications company.
Anger does not begin to describe what i am feeling right now.
Here is the story: once upon a time when we moved into our apartment we got cable. We got all teh channels we wanted 1-97 or whatnot and we were happy. The evil cox company showed up to look at our INTERNET connection and discontinued our service by saying that we are only paying for channels 1-13 ...... a week goes by and we are still angry, but low and behold a cox representative calls us and redeems themselves by offering us DIGITAL CABLE with our extended channels (we MADE SURE abotu this) for only 12.50 more than what we are paying now. Well, a tech comes to install our service but we are still only getting channels one through thirteen on digital so we call teh company and they admit that there was a mistake and come out and fix our cable... all of our dreams were coming true, but little did we know the big fat corprate JERK was lying in wait until i was in PAIN from SURGERY to CUT OFF ORU CABLE AGAIN!!!!! i have called for two days and at first they said it was a mistake with the signal and they would call me back (no calls back) and then today they say "you were cut off because you are only paying for channels one through thirteen" WHAT?!!! Now they are giving us the run around saying that if we want the channels then we need to pay an ADDITIONAL $25 (it may not seem like much, btu then that brins our bill up to around $100).... WTF? i need to PAY MORE for a service that i was promised i allready HAD? I really do want to cry right now, i actually was in tears this morngin over the frustration of it all...... my fiance looks over at me and says "why are you crying" :-/ .... it is not fun argueing with people when you are in pain, it sucks. My fiance then started arguing with them and the only thing that has gotten done so far is to have an e-mail sent to the customer service suppervisor at his home.
what do you all think i should do?
i am going to talk with the supervisor and relate this story in a less fairytailish manner, and ask for compensation (liek i want what i was f-in promissed!!!!!)
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!