View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #15
oktech05
Yorkie Yakker

Default pet-icure

I love the peticure it is safer than clipping.... I can never clip my Dax's nails because he pulls back a couple times then I just give up. I think I don't have the confidence to clip because I'm afraid I'll hurt him. The groomer can do them with no problem. The peticure files them down and unlike a convetional dremel it has a guard with a hole that you just put the nail through and make contact with the grinder, you don't have to worry about the hair getting wrapped around and pulled. Dax still pulls his feet away and it usually takes a couple sessions to get them all done but it works and I think the groomer is going to order one too. She says it would be good for animals whose nails don't get trimmed for a long time and their quicks get long. She says on these it takes a couple months to get them trimmed down to normal, with the peticure you don't have to worry about clipping or pinching the quick which can cause pain and no bleeding. Great product in my opinion and even though it is not completely silent, it does not make a loud scary noise.
oktech05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!