View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 04:41 AM   #5
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannabanana View Post
I joined the community a month or two ago while doing research in preparation for my first Yorkie baby. I come here to read every single day, though I haven't posted since my intro. Anyway, I had an interesting dream last night and I wanted to share...

My husband is currently in Pennsylvania for job training. Apparently, there's a dog show taking place near where he's staying, because he said there were oodles of beautiful dogs all around the hotel. He called yesterday and was telling me about them, and said he saw the most handsome Yorkie...well I got all excited about that and told him to get a photo for me if he could.

So, last night I had a dream that he brought home a puppy from Pennsylvania for me. He was the sweetest little thing...his coloring was dark and he was just precious. I remember, however, being terrified that I wouldn't be able to take care of him properly. At one point in the dream, I was afraid because he was so much smaller than I expected. My husband told me he was only 6 weeks old and that terrified me because I wasn't planning to get one younger than 10-12 weeks. This little guy fit in the palm of one of my hands and was completely dwarfed by my 10 pound cat! Once my dream self got over the shock of such a teeny little puppy, I had another moment of extreme shock when I realized that he was covered with fleas! It was like, one second he was perfectly fine, but the next time I looked at him he was overrun with squirmy, hopping little fleas, and he was looking up at me like "help?".

I woke up in a panic after that, but I admit I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful it felt to *finally* get my puppy. Despite the panic and uncertainty I felt, it didn't take away from the utter joy I felt at the same time.

Just wanted to share!
I actually had dreams about Maya before I got her.....and in Sanskrit language Maya means dream.
I hope you get your baby. If you want me to hook you up with my breeder I will, she had two litters when I was there that should be ready to go about 5 weeks from now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!