View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 03:56 AM   #12
shirlblack
Bailey's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyblue View Post
I'm sorry if this has (very obviously) upset you. However, if you look at the statistics...well From the sounds of it, you are obviously a concientous Pit owner, unfortunately, others are NOT!! I have seen, first hand, what these dogs are capable of and I seriously doubt that any other dog could do the same type and amount of damage as PitBull! I am very glad for you and your family that your dogs are well behaved. That being said, I, personally, still would NEVER turn my back on a PitBull!
The problem with pits is that you only hear how bad they are, never anything good about them. When there's a pit attack anywhere in our area you hear it on the news for days. My daughter has a pit mix and she's the most gentle, sweetest dog she's ever had. On the other hand she had a miniature poodle that was the meanest and eventually she had to put her down (at 11 yrs.) because of attacks she made on the family, including my daughter. This poodle was not abused in anyway either. She tried to bite everybody, even at an early age.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!