View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Embarassed When slimy creatures attack... NOT

So I'm home alone with the furbabies, as usual. For some odd reason whenever we're here by ourselves, I hear every sound, see everything and Lilly barks at EVERYTHING. So, at night time you can probably only imagine how well she keeps me on my toes and freaks me out!

I go in the kitchen to fix myself a bowl of cereal and go to the drawer to get a spoon out. I glance over into the laundry room and at our back door I see something that looks like the end of a snake and it looks like it's stuck under the door. I just knew that there was a snake at my back door, HALFWAY IN MY HOUSE! I start FLIPPING OUT - I roll up my pants, put on my shoes, get the broom and slowly creep into the laundry room, in the meantime Lilly is barking her little heart out because she sees me in such a panic mode! I get about a foot away from it and start to swing the broom when I notice it's just a slug or something... but I still continue to beat the crap out of it.

I'm such a freak, I hate ANYTHING of the sort... Bugs, slugs, bees, wasps, snakes, mice. If a wasp or any kind of bug gets in the house I spray it with air freshener before I kill it by swatting it.

My mom calls me during all of this so I call her back after I'm done having world war 3 with the slug and she laughs at me and tells me she wishes there was a video camera taping me while Rickey, my boyfriend, is gone.

Surely I'm not the ONLY person who does this or acts this way!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!