View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Present Two Precious Tiny Boys for Sale!!

1. Your name: Nicki Stack

2. Your city, state: Clemmons, NC

3. Your phone number: 336-766-7688 or 336-480-6352

4. Your email address: ndstack@gmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Colton and Brayden

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 6/06/08

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 10 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: mom (Maddie) is 5 lbs and dad (Wrangler) is 3 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Both are right around 20 ounces, projected adult weight for both is between 2.5 and 3 lbs.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC, although dad is AKC and mom's sire is AKC as well as both parents of her dam...I have proof of these if you would like more info on it...both boys are being sold as pets ONLY with a strict neuter contract!

11. Price: Colton is $1600 and Brayden is $1400, although prices are possibly negotiable for the right homes...

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: The EARLIEST would be August 30th, if they continue to eat well (neither have had any sugar drops). If not then it could be several more weeks.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: yes, but it is done by Delta or Northwest ONLY and is paid for by the buyer, along with cost of crate and health certificate

14. Any additional information you want to add:

These are two very special little boys. Maddie is my princess, she was my first yorkie...and these babies are some of the most spoiled I've ever had... They are the two tiniest in the litter, and you must either be familiar with tinies or willing to learn if you want one of these babies. They both come with a 1 year health guarantee and will be microchipped before they leave.

Every baby that comes from me is pre-spoiled, and I mean that!! There are no kennels here, puppies are literally raised underfoot, and my adult dogs (unless they have puppies at the time) sleep in my bed with me at night. I know each baby's personality well, as I spend a lot of time with them individually. They are socialized with other dogs, cats, and children while they are here. All puppies are sent home with a puppy pack that includes their vaccine and health records, food sample, coupons, toy, blanket, and a few other surprises. They will have had several wormings, 2 of their 3 puppy shots, and a health check when they leave. Please check my site: Madaloo Yorkies - PUPPIES ARE HERE!!Â*3 males andÂ*1 female available! See "Puppies" page for details! Â*Â*You MUST fill out the Adoption Questionnaire before placing a deposit on a puppy!!!!!!!!!! for more info, or contact me.

I have several references, including past puppy buyers and a vet references, if needed. I have many more pictures of the two boys, mom, and dad if you would like to see them. The pictures below are from 8 weeks, I plan to get updated pictures tonight or tomorrow. First two are of Brayden, second two are Colton.

There have been some very serious family health issues and some extremely crazy things happening lately around here, so if you don't reach me on the first try, please try to call or email back.

All potential adopters MUST fill out the adoption application on my site and send it to me before being considered! Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NewMaddieandSophie 002 (Medium).jpg (13.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg NewMaddieandSophie 008 (Medium).jpg (18.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg NewMaddieandSophie 015 (Medium).jpg (25.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg NewMaddieandSophie 016 (Medium).jpg (26.1 KB, 8 views)
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!