View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
Charlie Roo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default UPDATE!!!! Really shaky, wobbly..Charlie is sick!!

Okay, finally I have an update on Charlie, sorry it has taken so long. Anyway, I took Charlie to the vet, for those that followed this thread you know Charlie was very unstable and sick the night he ate the steak. Well forward 2-3 weeks he ate something outside that he got in his little mouth and was sick again, but this time I had already made an appt with the vet and he got sick the day of the appt. Perfect, now they could see his symptons first hand. So they thought he had pancreatitis, so they tested for it and it came back negative, still concerned that there may be something going on I requsted a full blood panel, it came back normal, nothing!!! It seems he just has a very sensitive tummy, now for the clentcher.....I had a sample of his vomit, took it in the day we were there, it seems Charlie ate "Marijuana", hello....what?? It smelled like it, and looked like it and the vet was pretty sure that was what he ate and made him sick, good thing he threw it up!!! So where did it come from??? All I know is he was fine in the morning when I left, he stays in the crate while I am gone. The only thing I could think of is he picked it up during his walk that afternoon!! Boy was I po'd that stuff was so easy for my dog to get a hold of what about my kids?? I need to really watch him 24/7 on walks from now on, can you believe this?? He is better now, they gave him "Majic Pink Stuff" I guess like pepto, and some antibiotics back to his normal self again!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!