View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
Phiggins19
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiggins19 View Post
I have a 6 month old and the breeder had him on Eukanuba and ceasar dog food-beef. I read through Yorkie Talk and found this was not good because of fillers, corn, by-products. So I have started to change Buster's diet. I always leave out dry food and feed him wet food 2-3 times a day. I used to feed him 3 times, but he eats more - less frequently since he grew to 6 pounds. I tried changing the wet food first 3 days ago, since I have so much dry food. He did not like wellness too much. So I tried Nutri Ultra natures very best ingredients PUPPY(ultra holistic nutrition). It is a chicken, salmon, lamb formula. The breeder was an advocate of just giving my dog beef. Do I have any concern now that my pup is on a non beef formula. He doesn't have very long hair and I wonder if it is his diet. He's AKC registered so I don't think it is genes. Is their something similiar that is not as expensive.$1.69 for a 12 oz can isnt bad, but if I could try something healthy and cheap that would be ideal.

(I also found an interesting site that offers spaying/ neutering for less than 75$ spay@friendsofanimals.org for those interested)
Sorry the website listed on the back is Nutro Ultra Holistic Dog Food Products
there name and address # is

Nutro Products, Inc., 445 Wilson Way, City of Industry, CA 91744
Customer Service & Product Information: 1-800-833-5330

I can't copy the ingredients off the page put if you go here and click on the can food you can see for yourself
Nutro Ultra Holistic Dog Food Products

my dog crys for this stuff though. Absolutely loves it
Phiggins19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!