View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #13
sammiz
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2 View Post
I have not posted in Emma's thread for a few days. I was posting all the time because I was so eager to see her,know her and see how she was doing. I stopped posting because things got ugly and I did not want to post as angry as I was feeling over all the hurtful things that have been said.
I think some people have never been in a situation that they may be able to relate to someone's else's pain. I have never had a baby with a cleft lip or palate. I have never owned a puppy with these problems either.
But I have had a sick puppy in my hands for many months,sleepless nights,forced syringe feedings ,lots of hypoglycemia attacks and just suffering from seeing my furbaby suffer so much from testing and surgery.Cried myself to sleep for days because I felt he was going to die if I couldnt come up with the money for his surgery.
Thank you so much for sharing such a personal story. There's a lot of good in this world still.Taking responsibility for a 21 hour old puppy that does NOT belong to you but yet you feel you have to do something....That tells me there is still a lot of good in this world. Even with all the ugly things some people do.I will continue to pray for baby Emma. For all those negative thinking people, you should see how beautiful Emma is becoming. How much she's gaining and fighting.She is SUPEr strong and it shows fromher webcam!

Again, thank you

Genie,Cookie,Lola,Angel & Lucky
Quote:
But I have had a sick puppy in my hands for many months,sleepless nights,forced syringe feedings ,lots of hypoglycemia attacks and just suffering from seeing my furbaby suffer so much from testing and surgery.Cried myself to sleep for days because I felt he was going to die if I couldnt come up with the money for his surgery. But I have had a sick puppy in my hands for many months,sleepless nights,forced syringe feedings ,lots of hypoglycemia attacks and just suffering from seeing my furbaby suffer so much from testing and surgery.Cried myself to sleep for days because I felt he was going to die if I couldnt come up with the money for his surgery.
Then you have been to the exact same place. It is a place of worry, stress, fear and is no fun at all. You have been down the same road, just some different scenery. And how did things go for your baby? I hope it went well and got all better.

Thank you for your response.
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!