View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #8
SirPeanut
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post
I am so upset... All day long by the conversation My brother and I had over the phone.
He is talking to me and my Suzi scratches me a little, I say owwww. He then proceedes to inform that I need to spank my puppy, to get her to behave... And I tell him it was not a big deal, he says it doesn't matter. I tell that it is wrong to hit animals, and I'd never hurt my baby... He does not say a thing and the conversation goes nowhere. He has been around My puppy and has never hurt her. Now I am terrified that he would in a heartbeat, if I was not there.
Iam so disgusted and absolutely mordified that my own brother would hit animals. My teenaged son told me he hits his animals at his own home. He has 6 dogs, and a few cats .
This is cruel, to hurt a defeseless animal. why do people believe it is ok to hit their dogs?
Gosh, I am shaking just writing this. Suzi is my baby, i am scared to death that someone I know would hurt her. Needless to say, he has blown my trust out the window.
My husband thinks that a Yorkie is like his pittbull/dalmatian mutt that he long ago had and needed discipline. I keep on telling him that a Yorkie is not a dog that you discipline by violence of any kind. He knows that he is gonna end up in a huge fight with me if he touches my baby!

Just keep your bro away from your Suzi.

Last edited by SirPeanut; 08-15-2008 at 09:50 PM.
SirPeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!