View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:14 PM   #4
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiz View Post
Pick one and tell me about why you think it would make a good movie. What was so appealing to you? Storyline....
lol i read them all so long ago, i wish i could remember everything. I would have to read them again but Summer sisters is a really good book about two friends that grew up together, they were so close almost like sisters. In the summer they would visit each other cause they lived far away from each other and they would go to Martha's Vineyard, to each other's houses and it talks about how they grew up, etc. i really can't remember in detail, i read it about 4 yrs ago but its such a great read. I loved it! Seventeenth summer i also liked, it's about this girl that turned 17 when the summer began and she first fell in love and the book is basically her love story. I don't know if it would make a good movie but when i read i visualize everything in my head, the setting, how the people look and i guess that makes it more interesting lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!