View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 06:17 AM   #1
HanksMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default The master of Manipulation!

Ok so me and my DH have Hank, 5month old yorkiepoo, and Zelic, our 4 1/2 month old english bulldog. They love to play together, but Zelic doesnt realize how big or strong he is sometimes and will make Hank yelp when they are wrestleing. So now when we hear Hank yelp we will call out and tell Zelic to play nice. Sometimes if it keeps going he gets "scolded".

So last night my DH was in our bedroom and i was in the living room with the skinkids and furbutts. Well i heard Hank cry out, and i said in a stern voice "zellic, thats enough."
Well this happended a few more times, and i was getting up to separate them bc i didnt want hank to get hurt. As i went to get up i noticed zelic was sitting beside the love seat not doing anything wrong. Then i heard Hank cry again, so i got worried, but when i peeked over the back of the couch he was sitting there happy as can be yelping out just to get zellic in trouble.

I know nothing was wrong with him, bc i check him out and he was running around and playing, but he just wants Zelic to get in trouble!

it was so funny i had to call my DH in to see what was happening!
we were both laughing, but then i felt bad for getting on to zelic for no reason!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!