View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 06:00 AM   #1
dogbert
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default She Did Something New......

We have only had our 4 year old adopted Yorkie since June 28th, as a rule she doesn't do anything we don't coax her into and then sometimes she still won't do much but eat, sleep and chase squirrels in the back yard. Yesterday I had tuna for lunch, the first time we've had tuna since we got her. She usually pays no attention to people food at all. She was on her hind legs begging while I was making it! I thought she wanted one of her doggie animal crackers so I gave her one and she ran off with it. I rinsed the can and put it in the recycling bag which she has never touched. I went into the office and heard rustling in the bag and thought it was the cat. I go into the kitchen and the bag is collapesd on one side and my Yorkie is sitting in the livingroom with the tuna can! Do any of your Yorkies like Tuna???
I asked the vet thinking the breeder she came from may have fed it to them. She said she didn't think so and a tiny bit wouldn't hurt her, more may uspset her tummy. I said she didn't get any because I'd rinsed the can. It was trash day so I took the can out to be picked up. I saw her check the recycling bag again for the can a little later. I find it very strange.
dogbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!