View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #14
Maxi
My Little Man!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkoo View Post
He's been like this ever since he was a baby but i never thought it was an issue until now. He is constantly wanting to play, i know you might say that he's young and active, but i don't think that's the issue anymore. We go out for walks and we have play sessions. The problem is that he doesn't let me sit down. He's constantly looking for attention. he doesn't just want me to hug and pet him, he's always standing there with a toy. If i ignore him he will start whining.

I love my dog to pieces, i'm definately not complaining. However, i really want to know if im doing something wrong and how should I respond to this needy behaviour. Please help!!!
OMG that sounds just like my Maxi! I tell you my little boy is hands full that for sure. He is not as crazy as when he was a puppy but demanding He also will bring the toy to me and whine if I dont pay attention. So instead if I had to do something on the computer I just pick him up and he all of a sudden just lay down on my lap. Since then this is what he does if I am on a computer After that he learned that if mommy is busy go on her lap. So the mayhem slowed down a little.

Last edited by Maxi; 08-14-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!