Thread: Vitamin Issue
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #15
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dina_Nichole View Post
Hi guys, about a month ago I bought a bottle of Women's One a-day vitamins. I will admit I am terrible when it comes to taking care of myself. I don't eat right at all and I very seldom exercise. I could sit here all day and eat candy and be perfectly happy. I know this is bad and I decided I was going to try and change my bad habbits. I'm 27 and need to grow up a bit and stop with my candy obsession, haha!

I'm not doing great but I am eating less junk, lol! Anways, I wanted to start taking a vitamin and decided to try women's one a-day. I have no idea whats wrong but I can't take these things. They make me vomit. I'm sorry for being gross but they seriously make me sick.

I was taking them after I ate breakfast and then I tried dinner time and I still can't take them. I was nervous they were bad and even took them back to the vitamin store and explained what was happening. They were super nice and gave me another bottle to try but the same thing happened.

I find this so odd. Has anyone else experienced this? If anyone recommends a good vitamin please let me know.
Oh my Dina the same thing happens to me with that womans a day vitamin too I told hubby that everytime I take it I get very bad nauseas and he look at me like oh honey don't be a baby and take your vitamins I have to tell him about your case too he,he. I'm so glad I'm not the only one, the same thing with green tea vitamins arggg I think we got the Centrum at Costco now, not sure need to ck, I'm so bad too I love junk food so much, I also have periods when I'm good then I'm bad he,he but always keep forgetting take my vitamins and I don't work out like I just too either oh well maybe one day I get back in shape, he,he
PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!