View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 12:35 PM   #11
LolaLove
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH EAR PLUGS!!! THIS WEBSITE IS AMAZING!!

Wow!! Lola does the same thing!! She LOVES my ear plugs!! She sneaks into my room when I'm not there, and climbs from my bed to my bedside table and snatches up my ear plugs! I find them all over the house! I've caught her in the act before and she looks up at me with the guiltiest expression!

I was really scared the other day because she was acting if something was caught in her throat. She was trying to gasp for air and was shaking and crying. Every time I would touch her tummy, she would whine. I was thinking that it could possibly be an ear plug! She's only 4 lbs. so I couldn't imagine what it felt like. I wasn't able to ever identify the source, but thanks to your post, I will keep the ear plugs out of her reach from now on!!

My boyfriend and I were thinking they probably get the plugs to be smushed up when they ingest them, and then they probably expand in their tummys!! OUCH! Glad your little guy is ok now. I'm definitely gonna be paying closer attention now! Now that I'm reading your post, I'm sure that was what happened to Lola too!! This site is great!!
LolaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!