View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Love Feedback on Go.Fetch Formal Dresses

A few months ago, I had posted a feedback about offering formal dresses for those holiday picture perfect portraits . . .I mentioned it will have button closures instead of the velcro or velcro free closure so that whatever angle you want none of those closure will show . . . some will be in sleeveless but I really like the puffy sleeves so will be making more of those (depending on the feedback I get of course so let me know what you think about the sleeves) . . .

Many of you have shown interest but wanted some pictures . . .well, I finally am unveiling one for your approval . . . I am planning a few prints and designs but thought I'd ask you all first before I proceed . . .if so, besides this wine colored outfit, what other colors do you want to see:? perhaps RED? GOLD? SILVER? your input is invaluable so please let me know . .

I am posting only one picture (can you guess the model ) but the rest you can view on this slideshow as they are not resized and far better for viewing . . .would love your comments and definitely feedback if there are any interest on YT for such formal attire. Otherwise I will just concentrate on offering to wholesale customers .

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5002.jpg (78.0 KB, 178 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!