Thread: Wish me luck
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 01:29 PM   #10
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Unhappy Now I am depressed

My landlord said NO

I guess she allowed a tenant to have a dog before and they got complaints from unfriendly neighbor. And since Yorkie usually loves to bark and I work for full time, she said no. Very sad. By the way she lost her yorkie two weeks ago.. I feel so bad.

Then I sent .. really... depressing email. I guess I am so desperate... I wish she could change her mind.

"Thank you for the email again. I am really sorry about your loss of your yorkie. I remember she was so cute and was hoping to see her again.

I know that yorkies usually love to bark. My colleague's dog often barks too,
but he never barks when I watch him at work. I think I give him a lot of
attention as you always have for your yokie. My colleague always gets curious why dogs don't bark around me. They just need a lot of love. It's too bad that you have a bad experience with an other tenant having a dog. I know that neighbors can be difficult, but I am pretty good dealing with them. I thought they have a dog too, don't they?

Since I don't have any family in US, I sometimes have difficult times in life,
and this yorkie I met gave me a lot of joy and comfort. I like dogs in general, but I feel that yorkie's character is somehow very similar to me. I was going to take a couple months more at least to do more research on the breed before getting one and make careful decision. First thing I had to do was to ask you.

I also cannot change my work for at least a couple years due to my immigration status because they are sponsoring me. Oh my my! I know I feel like I am still trying so hard to convince you. I really should stop.. but I cannot help it. I wish you can give me a chance since I have been staying there for awhile. Plus I wouldn't be getting a dog until next Spring or so, not any time soon. You can also tell me if things don't work out with me having a dog, you can always let me know. I understand that you don't want any tenants to have a dog. But in any reasons , if you change your mind and would like to give me a chance, let me know.

By the way.. have you received the water bill? I just want to make sure things are back in normal."

Michiko
"
michiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!