View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #14
luvmyYorkieJack
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default He Did It!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! JACK WENT UP THE STAIRS TONIGHT!!!!!!!

He was putting two paws up on the couch like he normally does to tell us he wants up and we just ignored him. He put two paws up on the first step so I made a big deal out of it.... just talking no petting. He got off the step and tried to reach up on the couch. We ignored him again. So he got up on the first step and walked from one side of the first step to the other side then off again. I have to admit we all busted up laughing. It was super cute. He tried his two paw approach again but it of course failed. Then all of a sudden he just ran right up the stairs as if he had done it a thousand times before. This just made life so much easier. I'm not sure about coming down the stairs though. We haven't made it that far. I am SOOOOOOOO excited. Thank you all for your suggestions and comments. It made much easier. I was beginning to think he would never do it but you all reassured me that it takes time..... well I guess so. Thank you all again!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!