Thread: Monster
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #11
Angelstarr
Senior Yorkie Talker

Dog

I am convinced that Yorkies are monsters But I love mine anyway and you made me laugh just the same.

I had to resort to an Xpen- with the lid and a small crate attached to the side so he could sleep in it and play and poop in the xpen when we were not home. We had to fasten the lid to the xpen down to the sides so that it would not come up because he could get it open. Now I am talking about a 5 pound MONSTER of LOVE

He would but his head on top of the xpen until I thought he would get brain damage. Fortunately I don't think he does because he is fine...

But what a RIOT

We had to take a piece of plywood and put lynoleum on it and then put plastic down over the rug and the plywood then the xpen etc. We called it his "condo"

Since summer has come we have taken it down But we are going to put it back up because he is not taking to going out in the rain to do his business. I am sick of that issue.

Good Luck.
I would rather have the Xpen than 2 baby gates and take the chance of him falling and getting hurt especially if no one is home. I actually saw Cooper CLIMB the Wire.

Cher
Attached Thumbnails
Monster-coopers-condo-2.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!