Thread: Brushes
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #11
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

So sorry to hear that your son suffers from asthma as well. It is an scary illness, isn't it. My daughter tested positive for every one of the things they tested her for - including the mould spores!!! I got the wrong impression when you said that Button was struggling to breathe through his mouth. That is why I thought he needed a b.d. It must be a great relief to know that his lungs are not affected and that it is only a blocked nose - although it is still miserable for the little chap. He is a real puzzle isn't he - I wonder why he is not responding to treatment. I do hope that the vet finds something that really helps him soon. Would you let me know how Button does and if they do find something that works for him?

Isn't this weather dreadful, Meggie!!! We had heavy rain all night and strong blustery winds as well. It continued today, but not as much rain as during the night. I actually felt a little cold last night! Usually I don't even have my duvet over me as it is warm enough without it, but last night I had to use it as I felt quite chilly.

Luv & hugs
Yvonne xxx
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!