View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
leipshen
Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth I Have Had Excellent Results With This Colloidal Silver - (very Long)

Hi friends

THIS POST IS VERY LONG BUT INTERESTING.

I wanted to share some information and also some very positive experiences I have had with Colloidal Silver. I don't want to make this post book length, however there are some details which are very important.

First...I have studied Homeopathic Medicine for years now. I KNOW the wonderful cures which are out there, I have also worked in the medical field for most of my adult life. I am aware of the side effects from traditional drugs, and the dangers of them. Much of the traditional medicine prescribed for one problem, goes on to cause other problems. Our antibiotics are very limited in their ability to heal us, and they cause excessive yeast overgrowth in our body, which can be the cause of many other ailments.

IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH OUR BELOVED PETS. Although our medications prescribed may be different to some degree, from our pets, the negative outcome is the same.

I just wanted to share a few extraordinary experiences that I have had myself, using Colloidal Silver for my own illness , as well as the illnesses of my furbaby's. I should also note that if my furbabys become ill, I take them right to the vet, as is always recommended here. A correct diagnosis is of utmost importance.

I discovered Colloidal Silver after being so sick with a severe sinus infection, which my physician could not heal. After several rounds of antibiotics, each stronger than the one before, I was still very ill with the infection. I began to study natural medicines and found the site for Meso Silver (pure colloidal silver). I did a great deal of research, digging deep into the mass of information I found, as well as thousands of testimonies , for the use of colloidal silver. I was very impressed by what I learned.

Colloidal Silver has been around for at least 80 yrs. It was , used as a primary antibiotic before the dev elopement of our modern day antibiotics.

1. Pure colloidal silver (NO silver proteins) has been proven to kill 670 strains of bacteria..and virus. As you know our antibiotics of today are useless on virus, They also only kill approx 8-10 strains of bacteria each (if that).

2. Pure colloidal silver has virtually NO side effects and NO contraindications with any other medications. It is very safe.

3. Pure colloidal has been proven to be excellent for building the immune system. It can be taken orally every day to maintain immune system health. It can be applied topically and in the eyes with dramatic results in healing eye infections, skin conditions, burns , fungal infections.

I have now used Pure Colloidal Silver for years. Here are a few experiences that I have had first hand..

* My severe sinus infection (mentioned above)...I ordered the Meso Silver ( one of the only two brands) , of Colloidal silver which I have used and KNOW to be pure colloidal silver with NO silver proteins. (VERY IMPORTANT) . After suffering with this infection for months with no results from antibiotics..I put the colloidal silver (three drops in each nostril) twice a day for four days. The infection completely cleared up, the swelling around my eyes disappeared, and the infection has never returned.

* I bought my daughter a precious miniature Schnauzer, the puppy came down with an extreme case of KENNEL COUGH which she promptly gave to my other dogs. I first tried the vets antibiotics. It did not clear so I gave all of the dogs one dropper of the colloidal silver , twice a day, for 5 days and the cough was completely gone.

* I have used it for a severe eye infection that I had, also my old schnauzer got a severe eye infection at one time. The results are nothing short of amazing. When I put two drops of colloidal silver into my own eyes, the infection began clearing within an hour and by the next day it was gone. I had the same results with my Schnauzer's eye infection.

* A very close friend of mine has a tiny Maltese. She caught a cold , Which turned to Pneumonia. The vet was treating her with antibiotics and steam inhalation medication. The Pneumonia was not improving. She called me and I Suggested she try the Meso Silver. She ordered it , got it overnight. She gave her Maltese two dropper full three times a day. She also put the Meso Silver in the steamer. Her Maltese was completely well in two weeks.

* My daughters pup got a strange fungus after being at the groomer. We made a solution of Golden Seal tincture, and Colloidal Silver and soaked it onto the skin twice a day. In a week it was gone, never returned.

* My mothers Persian cat came down with a terrible urinary tract infection. She gave her the "Sovereign Silver , three times a day. The infection responded immediately and she was over the infection in a week.

These are some of my experiences with Colloidal Silver. I have only used two brands , One being the "Meso Silver" ( Available only online), the other being "Sovereign Silver" (the only pure Colloidal Silver now for available at some health food stores) . These are the ONLY two brands that I would use, as they are the only pure colloidal silver products. Pure colloidal silver looks like very light silver water , almost clear, it has virtually no taste, it is clear not cloudy. It is rather expensive...but so worth it.

I have NO affiliation with the companies that make this Silver. It is just that when I read the posts in this forum, my heart breaks for the desperate need for answers and help.I adore my Yorkie and my Schnauzer. I know how desperate one feels when their baby is ill, and they can't get healing from traditional medications, or worse yet the medication prescribed causes worse effects. I have had great results and hope that maybe someone else will too. I recommend that you read the info on the Meso silver site, as to how it is made. It is quite fascinating.

If you are interested or have any questions, let me know, I will be happy to share all that I know about this natural medication.

I Hope you all find this helpful. (Please remember that there are many brands out in the health food stores that say Colloidal Silver, THEY MUST BE PURE, I only know of two. The others contain silver proteins which are not good.
leipshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!