View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 10:05 AM   #15
lilbuffalo3308
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
does he do this often? If not, let it go... trust me its sooo not worth the fight.. pick your battles! Are you capable of going to the store and picking up what you need? I know this was last night but instead of being in the bedroom alone for 4 hours I would have gone to the store then did my baking and stuff in the kitchen while they were all in the living room. I know it didnt seem fair at the time, but this is going to happen once in awhile and hes going to try to be with his friends since guys rib each other when it comes to being 'whipped' or whatever they call it when they show their girl affection around the guys. As long as your guy is a great guy TO YOU then you can let nights like last night slide once in awhile. As long as it does not become habit.

Next time, get out and do your THANG girlfriend! You don't need him to go to the food store, well unless you don't drive and he does.
I am totally for doing my own thing, but i could not cook anything because it was his turn to clean the kitchen and the sink was full of dishes, plus them making pizza... impossible!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!