Thread: Down & Bored...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 06:56 AM   #5
mistyblue
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sun thank you for the suggestions

Thank you both. I'm not quite old enough to be invited to the Senior Center, unless they need a volunteer, I'm still a bit under 50. I have tried to find a new Yorkie baby to love & spoil but I just don't have the funds right now. My hubby was out of work for almost a year and he has recently started back to work...Thank you God! After paying for the vet bills for Lilly, I'm pretty strapped. I have actually found a couple of little ones available for 250 but we're still catching up on our finances I did sign up to help with a rescue. They called and did a phone interview but I am still waiting on a home visit.

You're both right of course. I would like to take a class or something but there again ...the $$ issue. I'm so scared about all of that right now. We used to be in the "upper middle class" but I think that may be becoming an extinct entity now It's really hard to adjust from going shopping or whatever, whenever I wanted to counting every penny and only spending on necessities now. But I just keep trying to "think positive and smile" and remember what Mom always says..."this too shall pass"...but When?!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!