View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 05:52 AM   #39
Zeus' Mom
Enja's Mom too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
When I just read this from page one - I wanted to tell you NO !! Don't do it - I was geting ready to post and saw your last reply - This sounds way wrong and the prices were very questionable AND so was the story they gave you.

When looking for puppies - PLEASE research these breeders of these sites - many people get scammed and their hearts broken. There are vast amounts of people now trying to take your money with the pretence of selling you a cute puppy - go with something you can CHECK OUT thouroughly and please don't believe any sad/misleading stories - Most good breeders that ship will make you feel totally comfortable - straight up sale.
Thanks Villette! I completely agree. I want to get another yorkie from a breeder that I can trust, but my husband wanted so badly to rescue a yorkie that needed a home. We have had 2 unpleasant experiences with that within the past week or so. This one and another from a shelter that has not been very responsive to our calls or emails So...we have decided to just stick with what we know. We will get Zeus a sister from the breeder that he came from or another reputable breeder and just continue to donate $$ to the rescue missions.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!