View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 08:17 AM   #14
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyJM View Post
Ok, here's the latest. My neighbors were on vacation for the past week (so nice to not see their dog using our yard for a few days anyway.). We were coming out of our garage earlier this morning, getting ready to go on a walk with our chidren and who do we see right there, next to our driveway wth their dog?! He literally had her in our yard and our driveway, trying to get her to go potty. I was so mad that I barely said hello. Of course my kiddos wantd to pet their Beagle so I let them...it also annoys me that they let her jump on my two toddlers and lick their faces. I said to my daughter, "Baby, don't let her lick your face."...in a very nice tone (this is a huge pet peeve of mine...these are my kids and I don't like it!)...my neighbor then says, "She's had all of her shots." Ummm, ok..great, still do not let her jump and lick my babies, especially their faces. Anyway, we head out for our walk and what does he do?? He continues down the side walk and to the side of our yard and then as we get further away, we look back and he is actually in or backyard with hs dog! We only know this because we see him come out from back there. When we get back from our walk, my husband was very upset so he walked directly to where he saw their dog stop for awhile and yep, you guessed it, poop in our yard. This man knew that we saw him do this so I am upset that they think so little of our relationship that would keep doing this!! They know that our two toddlers run around and play in ou yard. My husband was so frustrated that he scooped the poop and put it in their yard and then let our dog go in their yard as well. I do NOT agree with this (letting our dog do this), but I do completely understand his frustration and anger over this. I told my husband that we need to handle this directly and just go to them and tell them to knock it off!

UGH!

Tammy
Wow, that's just crazy!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!