View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
caitriona
Senior Yorkie Talker

Star Just Introducing myself

Hi, My name is Rita, I don't actually have a yorkie yet but plan on acquiring one in the next couple of months. Just a little bit about myself, I was born in Cuba but left the country with my family before i turned 2, i learned to speak English first before Spanish thanks to cartoons as a child. I grew up in Florida for most of my life and i finally became a US Citizen when i was in high school.

I have always wanted a yorkie since i was a little girl, i have always though they were the cutest dogs ever made. As a child my family never had money so our pets consisted of what ever we could get for free, usually cats. I have been married for like 7 years now to a wonderful husband who wants to get me a yorkie for my birthday this year, for me its finally a dream come true. So I have been spending the last several months doing as much research as i can, I can't believe how many scams their are out there for yorkies, its unbelievable.

i have already browsed through some of the post around the forum and i can't believe how much awesome info their is, i feel like most of my questions are already answered, you guys are all awesome.
caitriona is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!